Recently I’ve read a kind of summary post of my friend where he described his blog in numbers. I thought this is a great idea – those who follow a blog get more background on its existence.
Let me describe my blog in numbers, if you like:
- 27 months – first post was published on April 14th, 2007
- 148 posts
- 435 comments
- I started tracing visitors (with Google Analytics) on March 16th, 2008 (a year after first post) – 210,000 visitors ever since
- best referring sites: google search (172k visitors), dzone.com (3k), reddit.com (2.6k), bing search (2.5k), yahoo search (2.2k), stackoverflow.com (1.2k)
- 1 DZone Big Link: Exeptions and Errors in Java
- I have been invited to DZone?s Most Valuable Blogger lodge (more details)
Many thanks to all that have helped achieving these results. Thanks for thank-you comments, crutial remarks and suggestions to what I’ve published, and just visting my site.