It’s end of January 2012 by now, but I decided to share some stats on what was going on with this blog in 2011. If you fancy reading my stuff (is there anybody? ) you might find it interesting.
Let’s get down to the business:
- only 3 posts that year busy? lazy? …?
- nevertheless, I was observing constant interest growth (more and more vistst, by Google Analytics):
- 196,717 Visits (+45% comparing to 2010)
- 178,770 Unique Visitors (+46% comparing to 2010)
- 222,258 Pageviews (+42% comparing to 2010)
- most popular post: C#, decimal.toString(), and how to get rid of trailing zeros – 17,302 pageviews