Should you need provide inline html editor feature in your web application (WYSIWYG editor), have a look at FCKeditor.
FCKeditor is very useful and functional. Let me cite a couple of its features:
- Complete toolbar customization
- Skins support
- Plugins support
- Multi-language support with automatic user language detection
- Lightweight and fast
- Font formatting: type, size, color, style, bold, italic, etc
- Text formatting: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
- Link and anchors support
- Image insertion, with upload and server browsing support
- Table creation and editing (add, delete rows, etc) – one of the best systems on the market
- Right click context menus support
I believe it’s worth recommending.